Database Publishing – When the same actually isn't the same
Many publications such as catalogues, price lists and technical data sheets can be extremely efficiently produced and constantly updated with database publishing (DBP). This is because it combines the functions of desktop publishing (DTP) with the performance capability of the databases (DB) of today in an automated process. For this reason, database publishing is particularly suitable for:
- Publications that have to be periodically updated due to changes to contents.
- Catalogues with all types of layout and the automated editing of text and picture data from databases.
- Price lists that refer to different product lines yet have the same structure.
- Construction and operating manuals as well as information on products from the same range that partly have the same contents.
- Findings of a study that will quickly be outdated.
Call us in order to learn whether CODEWARE Database Publishing is suitable for your publications or projects: Contact